Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Teaser for the DAREDEVIL Trailer Coming Tomorrow!


I've gotta admit, while I'm REALLY excited for both AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON and ANT-MAN, I'm probably a bit more excited for the Netflix series that Marvel will be releasing this year: DAREDEVIL and A.K.A. JESSICA JONES. I'm a big ALIAS fan, so naturally I'm going to be excited for the Jessica Jones show regardless, but for me? I love the fact that we're going to get thirteen hours of these characters as opposed to the two hours the films give us.

We've seen a few images of Charlie Cox in the first DAREDEVIL costume, and if you were lucky enough to get into the NYCC panel (I was not, sadly), you were able to see some footage from the show. Other than that, it has been relatively quiet.

That all changes as of today.

Marvel & Netflix have released a fifteen second teaser for the trailer that'll be revealed TOMORROW!



I normally hate teasers for teasers, but this one works. It gives us enough to get excited about tomorrow, it gives us a taste of action, and it gives us an idea of the accent Charlie will be using on the show. Everything about it is exciting to me.

The trailer will release exclusively over on IGN tomorrow morning. Here is what they had to say:
Want to see the full teaser trailer for Marvel's Daredevil? Then you'll want to check back at IGN on Wednesday, February 4th at 6:00am PT / 9:00am ET, when we'll have the exclusive debut of the highly-anticipated footage. 

Source: Marvel & IGN

No comments:

Post a Comment