Thursday, February 26, 2015

Official Synopsis for Episode 2x13 of AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.!


AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. officially returns this Tuesday, March 3rd, on ABC. As if the introduction of Inhumans into the MCU wasn't enough reason to get excited, the latest synopsis released by Marvel hints at the possibility of a version of the Masters of Evil debuting on AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.! What's even more exciting is that this episode, titled "One of Us", was directed by Kevin Tancharoen... the man that brought us that awesome May vs. May slow-mo fight!

Here is the official synopsis from Marvel:
"One of Us" - Cal seeks revenge on Coulson by assembling a team of Super Villains to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, May calls on renowned Dr. Andrew Garner (Blair Underwood), her charismatic ex-husband, with a crisis that threatens to tear the team apart, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Tuesday, March 17 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Director Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Agent Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter and Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse.

Guest starring are Henry Simmons as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, Kyle Maclachlan as The Doctor/Cal, Jamie Harris as Gordon, Blair Underwood as Dr. Andrew Garner, Drea De Matteo as Karla Faye Gideon, Ric Sarabia as Wendell Levi, Geo Corvera as Francis Noche, Jeff Daniel Phillips as David A. Angar, Gregg Martin as student, Jack Kennedy as security guard and Jamal Duff as John Bruno.

"One of Us" was written by Monica Owusu-Breen and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.
As I did with AGENT CARTER, I will be live-tweeting AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. on Tuesdays. Feel free to join in with me on Twitter!

Source: Marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment