Thursday, February 5, 2015

Marvel Bits: 03!



AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON's release date has been moved up a bit over in the UK. It isn't much earlier, but still, I've gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous!

It looks as though A.K.A. JESSICA JONES has officially started filming! I'm really, really, really excited about this. I adore ALIAS, and I can't wait to see what they do with the show. They cast they've assembled is just as great as the one they put together for DAREDEVIL, so I have high hopes for this one.
Disney is apparently considering creating a MARVEL and STAR WARS programming bundle. I've gotta admit, while I'm not surprised by this, I'm not sure it is something that I want. We're getting content through Netflix, ABC, and we're possibly going to get content through Maker Studios. Still, it is something of note.

Ava DuVernay, who directed SELMA, has stated a few times that she wouldn't say "no" to directing a comic book movie after fans asked her about possibly directing a BLACK PANTHER movie on Twitter. While talking to Hit Fix, the question was asked once again. Here's what she had to say:

Honestly, I would LOVE it if DuVernay directed a Marvel movie. (*ahem*CAPTAIN MARVEL*ahem*) The odds of it happening are more than likely not great, sadly, but it's something that I'm hoping finds its way back to Marvel as a possibility if we continue to bring it up.

'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Prelude Comic Reveals Loki's Part In Quicksilver's Origin. You can read the whole article over on The Hollywood Reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment