Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Marvel Bits: 04!




John Hodgman has been tweeting about his desire to play MODOK lately.


The Marvel Editor-In-Chief, Axel Alonso, had a few words to say about the upcoming DAREDEVIL show:
Definitely a noteworthy game! And the first Marvel thing I wanted to ask about isn't from publishing, but I'm curious for your thoughts on the first teaser trailer for the "Daredevil" Netflix series -- it certainly doesn't look like Marvel live-actions projects we've seen in the past.
Alonso: I binge-watched the first four episodes, and I absolutely loved it. I cannot wait to see the rest. "Daredevil" flexes a very different set of muscles than anything you've seen from Marvel -- on TV or the big screen. It builds a world. The performances are amazing -- especially Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock and Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk -- the cinematography is lush and atmospheric, and the action sequences will blow your mind.

The folks over at Comic Book Movies (via Tony Stark Sincero) came across an interesting bit of Vision artwork!

I know we've seen the Vision artwork before, so I know that is legit, but this definitely does look fan-made. Still, it's pretty cool! (Source: Comic Book Movie.)

As you can see, there's not too much in today's post. Things are quieting down, which I mean, I don't really expect too much news to come out not even twenty-four hours after the SPIDER-MAN announcement, haha.

For now, that's it for today's MARVEL BITS!
Make sure to tune into AGENT CARTER tonight. I'll be live tweeting on the blog account (listed on the right menu). Feel free to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment