Chadwick Boseman, who will portray Black Panther in the MCU, talks about how he would rather have an action figure than a Golden Globe. I'm excited to see him take on the role, and like him, I'm even more excited for the merchandise that'll be coming our way. (Source.)
Chiwetel Ejiofor very briefly - and I do mean veryyyy - briefly discusses those DOCTOR STRANGE rumors with Collider. This is one casting rumor that I hope works out. Chiwetel is a fantastic actor, and I'd loveeeee to see him take on a Marvel role. (Source: Collider.)
Marvel & ABC have released two more promotional photos for AGENT CARTER:
(Source: Agent Carter's Facebook Page.)
They've also revealed a new clip featuring Dottie and Peggy:
I'm pretty excited for tonight's episode, especially since we know that they are introducing the Black Widow program! As it stands, the ratings for the show are making the chances for a second season seem impossible right now, so if you want a second season, it is important that you watch live. (And then watch it again on your DVRs!)
Marvel have revealed a closer look at the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier! I've got to say, I don't know that I have the room for this, but I really, really, really want it.
Here are a few details about the Lego set:
Marvel’s 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' the anticipated blockbuster sequel, is only a few months away but if the wait is too much, then LEGO is here to help with the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier! This sophisticated aerial and naval carrier was seen in Marvel’s 'The Avengers' and then again in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier.' These are S.H.I.E.L.D.’s primary mode of protection for our Earth, as this vehicle can patrol from the skies or in the seas down below and is loaded with plenty of high-tech weapons.
Owning such an arsenal is no easy task though, as first you will have to take the challenge and build it! The flying aircraft model consists of two runways, micro-scale Quinjets, fighter jets, ground support vehicles and many of your favorite LEGO Marvel Super Heroes minifigures plus 12 microfigures to display on deck and within the highly detailed interior. The official description is as follows:
• Includes five minifigures: Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye and Maria Hill plus an iconic SHIELD eagle stand to display them on
• Features three microscale Quinjets, three fighter jets, a gasoline truck, two forklift trucks, two runways, four road blockades, armored exterior with translucent elements, detailed interior plus 12 microfigures (Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Captain America, Iron Man and eight SHIELD agents)
• Also includes a detailed runway
• Weapons include Hawkeye’s bow, Black Widow’s gun and Captain America’s shield
• SHIELD Agent Maria Hill minifigure is new for spring 2015!
• Includes a plaque with facts about The SHIELD Helicarrier
• Add lights and spinning rotors to the Helicarrier with the 88000, 8883 and 8870 LEGO Power Functions sets (sold separately)
• Rotors can also be turned manually
• Includes a display stand
• Helicarrier measures over 11” (29cm) high, 31” (80cm) long and 17” (45cm) wide
• Each Quinjet measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
• Minifigure stand measures over 4” (12cm) high, and 2” (6cm deep) and 6” (16cm wide)
And finally, Marvel has released sixteen AGE OF ULTRON photos in HQ over on their site. I was going to post these as a separate post, but seeing as we've already seen these images multiple times now, I figured I'd stick them in today's Marvel Bits post.