Sunday, February 8, 2015

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Interviews: Adrianne Palicki & Nick Blood!

The other day I posed interviews from Screen Slam that featured Chloe Bennett and Clark Gregg. Today, I'm posting interviews with Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood!


Neither Adrianne or Nick really talk about anything revealing regarding their characters or the show, but they do tease things to come.

With Adrianne, she talks about her character (Bobbi), fan feedback, Comic-Con, Stan Lee, and writing a comic book with her brother. And Nick talks about how things are on a need-to-know basis when it comes to the show and how the cast doesn't really know where things are headed in advance and if his character will follow his comic book origins.

Just a word of advice: I would suggest listening to both interviews with either headphones or in a very quiet room as the sound is quite low.

AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. returns on March 3rd on ABC!

No comments:

Post a Comment