Thursday, February 5, 2015

First Look at Krysten Ritter Filming A.K.A. JESSICA JONES!

Earlier today, I mentioned that A.K.A JESSICA JONES has started filming in New York. Now, thanks to NewzCard, we have our first look at Ritter on set.


A.K.A. JESSICA JONES is filming under the name VIOLET in New York. It should be filming for a few months still, so as pictures come out (as long as they don't contain spoilers), I will post them here.

I'm really excited for this show. Like I've said multiple times before, I loved ALIAS, and I can't wait to see Jess' story come to life. It's a crappy one that is, at certain points (thanks to a certain violet man), disgusting, but she's just an a great character and I think Ritter is going to absolutely nail it as Jessica Jones.

Source: Comic Book Movie via NewzCard.

No comments:

Post a Comment