Friday, February 27, 2015

New Character Posters for AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON: Black Widow, Nick Fury, and Thor!

Yesterday, after we got the poster for the Hulk, I kind of figured we'd be getting a poster for Black Widow today... but I wasn't expecting to get hit with three posters all at once. Not only did we get a Black Widow character poster today, we also got a character poster for Nick Fury and Thor, all of which were revealed by Samuel L. Jackson over on Twitter.




I've gotta say, these character posters are WAY better than the official group poster. (I'm going to need a print of the Black Widow poster stat, please.) We should be getting posters for Captain America, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, the Vision, and I would imagine Ultron, too.

Source: Marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment