Sunday, January 11, 2015

Shea Whigham Talks AGENT CARTER.

Marvel posted an interview with Shea Whigham over on their site yesterday in which he talks about his character, Chief Dooley, and the choices he made to fill the background of his character. I've posted bits of it below, but you can head over to Marvel.com to read the rest.

When asked about the choices he made concerning Dooley's background, Whigham had this to say: “I don't think Dooley is a political appointee,” Whigham discusses. “I think I worked my way up through good hard work. I don't think I'm a politician in any respect.” Whigham adds, “Dooley's got a pretty wicked sense of humor.”

If you've watched the show, then you've seen how they have chosen to stay true to the sexism in the workplace as it occurred back then. Still, Whigham says he doesn't feel that Dooley would intentionally hold Peggy back. “He's not someone that's vindictive. He wouldn't hold her back just to hold her back, once I start to see she's got it. We'll see how that unfolds. I don't even know how that unfolds [yet], actually [laughs].”

You can read the rest of the interview by following the link below.

Source: Marvel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment