Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mondo's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY LP!

If you ordered the Mondo exclusive GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY LP, you've either already received it or you should receive it soon.




Mine came in a few days ago, and since I was one of the first 1,000 people to pre-order the LP, I also received the bonus Korath print. I've gotta say, this was my first Mondo purchase, and I'm honestly impressed.
This limited edition, deluxe release of Guardians Of The Galaxy: Awesome Mix Volume 1 is pressed on 180 gram Purple Infinity Stone colored vinyl, and housed in a screen printed single sleeve jacket. Each album contains one of nine randomly inserted screen printed handbills. 
All artwork by Tyler Stout. Screen printing by D&L Screen Printing.
ARTWORK BY: Tyler Stout
DETAILS: Single LP, 180 Gram Vinyl
VINYL COLOR: Purple Infinity Stone
 Source: Me + Mondo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment