Friday, January 9, 2015

New Critic TV Spot for AGENT CARTER!

Marvel has released a brand new critic spot to promote this upcoming Tuesday's episode of AGENT CARTER.



When the show debuted this past week, it didn't debut to stellar ratings. It did pull in higher ratings that AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. has managed to do so far in it's second season, which is good, but people had expected it to do a bit better since Feige was involved with this one. So seeing that the show only did a little better than S.H.I.E.L.D. was a bit of a blow, but it's expected to do better with the Live+3 rating as S.H.I.E.L.D. usually does very, very well with the Live+3 ratings.

Here's to hoping that, if the ratings don't grow next week, they at least remain study because I don't know about all of you, but I'd love to see a second season of AGENT CARTER next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment