Monday, January 19, 2015

A.K.A. JESSICA JONES Bits!

It's been rather quiet on the JESSICA JONES side since Marvel announced Krysten Ritter as Jessica Jones and Mike Colter as Luke Cage back in December. Thankfully, news is slowly starting to make its way out. None of it is from Marvel, as of right now, but judging by what I'm seeing, my guess is that we'll be getting more casting announcements from Marvel over the next couple of weeks.

Here is what I've come across online regarding A.K.A. JESSICA JONES:

Comic Book Movie managed to locate a couple of audition tapes for the show. You can view those by going here. (These are leaked videos, so I'm not posting them directly on this blog.) These videos could be a better idea of what to expect from the show.

Devin, who is someone I trust when it comes to scoops, posted these tweets that point towards the show officially beginning production next month.
Because of these tweets, I'm expecting the casting announcements to start back up within the next week or two.

And Agent M tweeted this tease:
While we wait for more news from Marvel, now would be a perfect time to re-read ALIAS. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment