Sunday, January 11, 2015

AGENT CARTER Live+3 Ratings!


ABC has released the following press release:

Live + 3 Day Data for Tuesday, 1/6/15
·         ABC's series debut of Marvel's Agent Carter grew to a 2.7 rating among Adults 18-49 (from a 1.9 in L+SD) in the L+3 numbers, spiking by +42% (+0.8 rating points) over its L+SD rating.
·         The L+3 Adult 18-49 gain for Agent Carter (+42%) was higher than the L+3 lift of the debut telecast of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (+38%).
 
·         Agent Carter added another +2.3 million Total Viewers after just 3 days of TV playback, building to 9.2 million viewers (from 6.9 million in L+SD).


While I would love it if the live ratings were this great, AGENT CARTER is definitely doing better than AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. (which I enjoy) in the ratings. I'm hoping that, if the ratings keep steady, that we'll get an announce for season two relatively soon.

Source: TV By the Numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment