Wednesday, January 28, 2015

David Tennant Talks About Joining A.K.A JESSICA JONES!

David Tennant was only announced as part of the A.K.A. JESSICA JONES two days ago, and now, courtesy of Radio Times, we already have our first interview in which he talks about joining the series and being a part of the Marvel universe.

 

A small tidbit of what he has to say in the video above:
“I grew up an absolute devotee to the worlds of Marvel, so the fact that they’ve expanded now into TV and film is a fact that I fantasised about when I was younger. So now to be part of it, to be on the other side of it is a thrill.” 
I'm still incredibly excited over this casting (heck, I'm still excited over Ritter's casting as I've grown to love her work over the years), and I can't wait to see who they bring in next!
 
Source: Radio Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment