Wednesday, March 4, 2015

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Interview Round-Up Post!

It's probably too early to do a round-up post for the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON interviews as I'm sure we'll be getting more over the next two days now that movie bloggers are able to post their set interviews. But there are already a bunch of them out there (nearly all of which contain the same content, really), so I've decided to try and compile them.

Again, as most of these interviews were conducted during the same session, the content will not vary much by blog. The only thing that may vary is the wording.
I was going to do a big summary post, but honestly? There's a lot to cover in these interviews, and there are some potential spoilers that I'd rather not post here as I know there are people that want to try and go into this movie as blind as possible. (I've spoiled myself on accident enough to know how annoying it is to stumble upon spoilers.) So, instead, I'll post a few lines that I think are worth reading:

After the events of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER, S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer around to really give these guys orders or to back them up. Speaking on this matter, Chris Evans went on to talk about how Captain America really steps up as a leader in this movie: "“The team doesn’t have anyone to report to now,” Evans points out. “There’s no more S.H.I.E.L.D., so we’re all kind of depending upon one another. But that gives him an opportunity to take more of a leadership role, since there’s no one else giving him orders, he doesn’t have to question the chain of command or anyone’s motives, but it does mean he needs to rely on his team a lot more. It’s added a little bit more tension to the actual dynamic of the Avengers.”

One of the biggest differences between the first AVENGERS movie and this movie is the increase in the main cast. Joss Whedon spoke briefly about what it was like working on this movie with the larger cast this go round: "They’re very disparate characters. The joy of the Avengers is they really don’t belong in the same room. It’s not like the X-Men who are all tortured by the same thing and have similar costumes. These guys are just all over the place. And so it’s tough. Honestly, this is as though as anything I’ve ever done, and I haven’t worked this hard since I had three shows on the air."

And finally, Fandango breaks down seven things Chris Hemsworth told them about AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON.

Sources are all listed above!

No comments:

Post a Comment